Thursday, February 13, 2014

64 Days Until Takeoff

It was great to meet the students and their parents last night at Mr.Silva's meeting to go over the detail of the trip.  I can't believe that we're down to 64 days until we leave.

I've been looking through some of the posts from our 2010 trip and remembering so much about it.  I'm sure that we will have another fabulous trip to Costa Rica.

Pictures from that trip can be seen here on my Shutterfly Website

We will definitely be uploading pictures again during this next trip so that you can see your kids and what they're up to.

One of the links to the right is to a Packing List.  We will be creating our own list which we will send out that will be more geared to our group and our trip.  I will post it here as well when it's available.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow today!

No comments:

Post a Comment